Reading Book 23 and 24 of my “read 100 books in 2020 challenge”. Ironically, I have been reading less now that I am spending more time at home.
- Finished teaching online learning strategies as an adjunct professor at UoPeople.
- Working with schools to help implement coding programs that teach their students coding skills they can use to get jobs or get into college.
- Working with the local chamber of commerce to implement educational programs.
- Helping small businesses create long-term strategies to improve their marketing and management.
- Interviewing companies, owners, and managers for a new article I am writing.
Last updated 4/15/2020